Hands-on team with strong track record from creating significant value to investors
- Value creation through our Fynd 49-day plan
- Strong people mindset – track record of selecting and developing talent
- Active relationships with corporate players, investors and experts to support our investments
- Focus on exit attractiveness already in the screening phase
System thinkers with strong business and innovation competence and proven implementation skills
- Active thought leaders driving Fynd's brand as an attractive owner
- Focus on coupling and working across sectors in the ocean economy to drive value for our investments
- Aim to change the broader ocean economy and contribute to fulfil critical societal needs
Global focus and unique network in the blue economy worldwide
- Access to a unique deal flow globally and in Norway through our network and partners
- Already screened thousands of ocean ventures
- Based in one of the leading ocean economies globally with leading research institutions, clusters and corporates
- Fynd as a bridge between Norway and the world for the sustainable ocean economy
We put impact at the heart of all our work because it adds value
- A healthy ocean can also help address the most pressing challenges of the 21st century.
- Produce proteins and raw materials to supply a 10 billion planet.
- Provide solutions to address climate change and biodiversity loss.
- Create decent jobs and develop a more equitable social model.
- Impact is an integral part of our screening and due diligence process
- We work hands-on with the companies to maximize impact. Through defining the right impact metrics, the theory of change and integrate impact in all processes